• Advertisement

Saturday's Free Play (4-1 Week) 1DIME PLAY FREE!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Saturday's Free Play (4-1 Week) 1DIME PLAY FREE!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 pm

4-1 this week on Free Picks after losing yesterdays run line on the Rays as they won by just 1 run. The Pirates have not been their usual terrible self. They are 15-12 at home winning games with a solid starting staff. Today they'll have Zach Duke going up against Gallaraga. Public bettors are about 50-50 on this game here, but the line has moved significantly since opening at -108 for the Tigers it is now up to -126 on the Pirates despite their troubles in inter league play.

Pirates 16-40 in inter league play is the main reason why I just can't make this a premium selection. Duke has been dominant at home coming off 4 straight outings at home of going 7 or more innings pitched. He has a season ERA at home of 2.66 with a 4-2 record in 6 GS.

Gallaraga on the other hand has been consistently bad home/away. On the road he has a 5.20 ERA with a 1-3 record. What stuck out to me was the Tigers road avg. vs. LHP which is .233 and a 3.64 runs per 9 and a bullpen that just can't get it done at 5.02 ERA. The Pirates have enjoyed RHP at home hitting close to .300 at .292. I really like this McCuthcen kid that is now starting in place of Nate Mclouth. He has a .310 avg, in just 38 AB, with only 1BB he needs to be more patient to get on base because the kid can fly.

Worth noting is umpire behind the plate Everitt has gone in favor of the home team 38 out of his last 54 games!

Take Pirates @ -115 1DIME PLAY (1-5SCALE)
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks