• Advertisement

Friday's 1DIME FREE PLAY! NATS VS. BLUEJAYS

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Friday's 1DIME FREE PLAY! NATS VS. BLUEJAYS

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 am

Well the line is acting a little screwey with the Nationals opening up as dogs at +102 and 93% of the public is on the Blue Jays yet the line has gone the opposite way! Now I'm not about to back a Nationals team that can't hit a lick off LHP. .214avg on the season at home and .167avg 2.19 R/9 last 5 games. Nationals are likely fighting for Manny Acta's job as they took 2 of 3 from the Yankees. What this told me was Vegas is expecting a solid performance out of Jordan Zimmerman here today and abounce back performance from Brian Tallet.

Tallet came off 3.1IP 8ER against the Marlins. He'll likely have a bounce back here today in my opinion. Earlier in the year he had 4IP 10ER against KC and came back and pitched 7IP 3ER. Two games ago he pitched 6IP and gave up 5ER and came back with a 7IP 0ER performance so he's well capable of the bounce back start. He'll have a good chance of doing this against a Nationals club that has been struggling with the bats even against the Yankees at Yankee stadium they scored 3 games in each game.

Worth noting: Nationals are under 12-2 in their last 14 home games. The ball park is huge and this one will stay under as well.

Take Under 9 runs 1DIME FREE PLAY
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks