• Advertisement

Sat's Free Play (2-2 Week) Yankees vs. Marlins (2Dimes)

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Sat's Free Play (2-2 Week) Yankees vs. Marlins (2Dimes)

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:15 pm

The line opened with 76% of the public still on the Yankees as they opened being favorites at -110 yet the line moved to the Marlins being the favorites this morning at -107 in many places. Normally I'd be taking the under here based on that movement, but to be honest I just can not fathom taking the under with the Yankees home or away. A-ROD will be out again today for rest and I think the Marlins have an excellent shot at winning this game out right!

Yankees have never faced the RHP and they have not hit RHP as well as LHP. Johnson 6-1 with a 1.07WHIP and 2.76ERA on the season owns a 3-1 record at home with a 2.02 ERA and an amazing 55:10 K:BB ratio. Night ball he owns a 1.80 ERA he just loves pitching at night and against NY as you may know he has dominated the Metsis over his career! Yankees L5 .264 and 3.20 runs per 9 last 5 will have Burnett going on the mound.

Burnett won't have the confidence and comfort of a large lead like he did in his last game with another solid pitcher on the other mound. In his last outing 7IP 0ER vs. Mets the Yankees went on to win 15-0. Burnett who has pitched well in June has struggled on the road 5.19ERA in 6GS. Only Wes Helms has had any time against Burnett, but Helms is a crafty veteran that should be able to give the rest of the team some tips. He is 3-7 with a HR vs. Burnett.

Notables: Marlins are 11-3 with Johnson on the mound this year and 13-3 in his last 16 starts vs. a team with a winning record. They are 22-6 in the last 28 games he has started. Kellogg behind the plate seems to have a spot in his heart or something for the Marlins as the Marlins are 18-4 the last 22 games he's been there... but probably just coincidence.

Take Marlins -105 2DIME FREE PLAY (1-5SCALE)
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks