• Advertisement

3DIME ODDSLINE ERROR PLAY! ONLY $10 GUARANTEED!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3DIME ODDSLINE ERROR PLAY! ONLY $10 GUARANTEED!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Image vs. Image
Today's 3DIME PLAY IS OUR ODDSLINE ERROR PLAY!
GET IT NOW GUARANTEED FOR $10!!

77% of the betting public is all over Texas and Millwoods pitching streak which is 3-0 21.2IP 1.06 WHIP and 0.42 ERA. He'll go up against Zito who is 2-1 with a2.05WHIP and 7.90 ERA last 3. No brainer right? Take the Rangers at -135 and walk away with cash! Wrong! Now I'm not saying Texas won't win, but it's definitely not that easy either! The line has basically stayed at -135 since last night and even has gone down to -133 and up to -140 in some places, but with 77% of the public on the same side you would expect the opposite to happen if it was a "sure thing."

What I am expecting is a bounce back start from Barry Zito who has pitched very well at home this year! He'll face a lineup struggling to find any sort of offense vs. LHP .169AVG 2.60R/9 LAST 10 GAMES. Both bullpens have been excellent with the Giants having a 1.41ERA last 10 games so if Zito gets into a little trouble say 5IP 3ER we are still looking good. TExas 2.87ERA last 5 or 3.82 over last 10 out of their bullpen is not too bad either.

Notables: The under is 39-13-1 int he last 53 Ranger games. It is 14-3 last 17 times they were favorites. I'm expecting a close low scoring game here today.

Take Giants/Rangers U8 runs! make it a 3DIME ODDSLINE ERROR PLAY!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks