• Advertisement

Father's Day 2DIME Free Pick (3-2, +$2,140 T.W.)

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Father's Day 2DIME Free Pick (3-2, +$2,140 T.W.)

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 pm

11-4 overall on the week +$15,460 and 8-3 in my L11 on Free Picks, +$5,980! [/color]
We are the on our Sports Monitor Cappers Watchdog for the 3rd week out of 4!
We are ranked earned on the MLB season despite joining late and #1 in WIN%!
Stick with us you are getting the best picks!

After starting the week 0-2 on Free picks on a couple of cheap losses we have now gone 3-0 and continue to win the games. We are 8-3 in our last 11 Free Picks! I'll continue to give out a free play per day for a while and Father's Day will be nothing different as this one was very close to being a premium play here today.

The same series between the Diamondbacks and the Mariners that hurt our chances of a perfect POD week when the Mariners scored 4 runs in the Bottom of the 8th in Game 1 to go on to win 4-3 in that game. I recovered with a POD winner yesterday to move to 4-1 on the week so no harm no foul on the POD front. However, as the Mariners are going for the sweep I'm on this game for 2DIMES!

The line opened at -175 in favor of the Mariners to sweep. With Felix Hernandez on the mound (2-0, 1.04WHIP, .78ERA) there would be no reason for the public to be betting on them at 78% right? I can agree with that, but this morning the line has dropped from -175 to -160 according to my sources and while I do expect the Mariners to win this game it will be closer than many think.

I think Vegas is expecting a solid performance out of LHP Doug Davis and for Davis this has to be frustrating that he is going up against an ace in Felix. Why? Davis is just 3-8 despite a solid 3.72ERA on the season! No huge bounce back start spot here he was okay in his last start going 5.2 giving up 3ER what catches my eye is he has to be frustrated and the fact that he has a 2.10 ERA during the day vs. his 4.83ERA at night. Many people tend not to pay too much attention to stats like this, but I view them as a critical part of my capping, because pitching is all about routine and preparation. Davis has only had 2 bad starts in his last 10 outings so it's not crazy to say he'll pitch well.

Felix on the other hand should be just as dominant as he has a 2.00 ERA during the day compared to 3.07 night.

Notables: Under is 6-1 in umpire Johnsons L7 time behind home plate. Under is 22-5-1 L28 games on grass for the Mariners.

Take Under 7.5 Runs for a 2DIME play
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks