• Advertisement

5DIME MLB POD & PLAY OF THE WEEK!! (4-1 THIS WEEK!)

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5DIME MLB POD & PLAY OF THE WEEK!! (4-1 THIS WEEK!)

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm

11-4 overall on the week +$15,460 and 8-3 in my L11 on Free Picks, +$5,980! [/color]
We are the on our Sports Monitor Cappers Watchdog for the 3rd week out of 4!
We are ranked earned on the MLB season despite joining late and #1 in WIN%!

Check out our MLB POD 3DAY PACKAGE! ONLY POD'S!! $47.99 GUARANTEED!

I've been trying to get this play in for a while right now. Angels were winners of 7 in a row before losing yesterday 4-6 in the brother duel of Weavers. Today we will have a mismatch in my opinion and I only say it because Lackey has dominated inter league play in his career. I wouldn't be that confident unless I saw some improvements in his last outing which I definitely did!

Lackey who went 7IP 10H 3ER 0BB's had his best curve ball and was able to have full control without walking any batters. I think he throws a gem here tonight on ESPN. I believe he will have a lot of success with some comfort from the offense who has just been killing LHP, which I'll get to in a second. More on Lackey he has 21 scoreless innings vs. the Dodgers at home in inter league play where he is 4-0 with a .33 ERA. He is going for his 9-0 record in inter league play overall where he is 8-0 in 10 starts with a 2.00 ERA. He owns the trio of hitters from LA Blake/Eithier/Kemp are just 4-34 against him and the Dodgers are scoring just 3.06 runs per 9 innings in their last 10 games vs. RHP.

Kershaw on the other hand may look good ont he surface with 3.29ERA last 3 starts, but he has gone just 13.2IP and he has a WHIP of 1.68... Yikes! Angels are a patient hitting team as they proved against him the first time they faced him he wen 5IP gave up 4H but 4BB and 1ER in the 3-1 loss last month. Dodgers are 6-13 last 19 meetings between the Angels and I expect the Angels to take the rubber game here as they are 8-1 in their last 9 as favorites. Angels .352, 8.82 Runs/9 innings last 5 games vs. LHP, and they have a couple of hitters that just have been killing LHP including Rivera .431 this year!

Take Angels -140 5DIME MLB PLAY OF THE WEEK!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks