• Advertisement

Tuesday's Free Pick (2DIMES) (10-3 L13 5 IN A ROW! +$9,980

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Tuesday's Free Pick (2DIMES) (10-3 L13 5 IN A ROW! +$9,980

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 pm

[/color]

Happy $2 Tuesday to you all! Every Pick on the site is $2 Today!

Despite the picks for $2 we still will come through with out usual Free Pick. Going to try to get out at least 5 Free Picks per week! I've been giving you winners every day for a while now 10-3 Last 13 including 5 in a row now!

Today we come back on our MLB POD from yesterday where we had the Cardinals. I'll be going with the Cards again here today as the line has moved since opening as Mets favorites the line has moved to the Cardinals as favorites. I'm liking the line movement relevant to the public %'s.

Along with the match ups here today. The Mets just simply can not continue to produce and win games with their lineup. They will have Fernando Martinez in the lineup playing CF today and he has already proved that he is not ready for the MLB, but the Mets have no choice. Wright has been very good, but his role is going to continue to get bigger and we'll see how he steps up, but I think teams will go away from pitching to him.

Pineiro has a solid start vs. the Mets this year 8IP 6H and 2ER while his counterpart Livan Hernandez pitched awful vs. Cards this year 4.1IP 9H 7ER. Pineiro has pitched well as of late with not much to show for with an 0-3 record in his last 3 starts despite a 3.44ERA. I can't see Omir Santos coming up with another 4-4 night to help the Mets win. Mets bullpen has continued to struggle 7.22 ERA last 10 games along with their 1-6 record in Game 2's Last 7.

Pujols 11-32 vs. Hernandez 3HR
Ankiel 2-3 HR
Duncan 2-3 HR
Should be enough protection to give the Cardinals some run support.

Other than Wright (5-12) nobody has good numbers vs. Pineiro.

Take Cards -115 2DIMES BODOG
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks