• Advertisement

Wednesday's Free Pick (11-3 L14) 6 IN A ROW +$11,880!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Wednesday's Free Pick (11-3 L14) 6 IN A ROW +$11,880!

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 pm

[/color]

Okay I just can't help, but take this as a 2DIME FREE PLAY! We are paying a lot of juice for this one. That's okay because I'm that confident it will be a winner and since we don't put premium picks of anything higher than -165 juice out there this one will be a free play!

Haren 11-2 with a 2.90 ERA in Inter League play and 8-0, 2.57ERA in his last 9 starts. He will go here today against a Texas team that is struggling with their bats. In their last 5 the Rangers are hitting .196 and scoring just 1.76 runs per 9 innings vs. RHP. It is a bad time to face one of the leagues best.

Vincente Padilla will be on the mound for the Rangers and he'll go up a Diamondbacks team that put 8 on the board last night which I think they will have success again tonight. They are scoring 5.11 runs per 9 in their last 5 vs. RHP and the Rangers have lost 5 straight scoring just 12 runs.

Take Diamondbacks -168 2DIME FREE PLAY
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks