• Advertisement

MLB POD 50-23 GET THIS NOW ***JUST A TEST!!***

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

MLB POD 50-23 GET THIS NOW ***JUST A TEST!!***

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Check out our MLB POD 3DAY PACKAGE! ONLY POD'S!! $44.99 GUARANTEED!

We have had a little bit of a hard time picking up our 50th POD winner on the season losing three straight for the first time since early May. Tonight we look to bounce back with our 4Dimer POD.

Reds will visit the Toronto Blue Jays here today and I'm loving this play to be honest and I'll tell you why. The Reds have never faced Scott Richmond. Richmond is coming off his best start vs. the Phillies. The Phillies have never seen the RHP either and what happened? Richmond goes 8 strong innings gives up 5H 1ER and had a 11 K's and Ryan Howard had just 1K. Reds got Joey Votto back yesterday, but I expect him to be rusty for a while here and he does not scare me tonight. The Reds are batting just .207 3.46 runs per 9 innings in their last 10 games. The Blue Jays play well at home and are 22-13 this year. 53% of the betting public are on the Blue Jays and I have the line already jumping considerably. Which tells me that Vegas expected more public on Arroyo and his 8-5 record, but now are moving the line.

Speaking of Arroyo he has gotten hit hard vs. Toronto in his last two outings giving up a total of 17ER. Every single guy in the lineup hits the guy including Scott Rollen 9-25 2HR, Vernon Wells 8-28 2HR, and Rios chipping in with a HR. Toronto has 14 runs in their last 2 games and they are 40-17 @ home the last 57 times they have been favorites. I feel strongly that Arroyo will struggle here against a Toronto lineup that will stay hot here. The Reds are 14-29 in their last 43 road starts for Arroyo.

Take Toronto @ -140 as our MLB POD 4DIMES
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks