• Advertisement

3.5* MLB POD Guaranteed 13-4 L17 MLB POD's

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.5* MLB POD Guaranteed 13-4 L17 MLB POD's

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Don't miss out on my playoff push as we have been on fire down the stretch for MLB POD's winning 13 of our last 17. We have over 200 units of profit in our MLB POD career and we look to take that right into the post season with 4 wins in a row so don't miss out!

Angels +162 3.5* MLB POD
The Angels have quietly come on strong to finish the year and I think they'll be motivated to treat this last 4 game series like their playoff game. They are trying to finish at .500 or better which means taking 3 of 4 from the Rangers and in the process forcing them out of the playoffs as the Rangers trail Tampa by 2 games and Cleveland by 1 game. The Angels have gone 16-5 in their last 21 road games and the Rangers have struggled to beat average teams never mind good teams like the Angels who are playing like a playoff team the last month or so.

Jerome Williams will take the mound who always gives the Angels a shot to win. He won't blow you away but he's pitched well against Texas and the Rangers really have not been killing the ball. Rangers are 4-10 in their last 14 vs. RH starters and if they weren't lucky to see Houston come to town they could have been out of it already. Matt Garza takes the mound for the Rangers and he's been sketchy at home and he is coming off a very good outing so I'll fade him here against the Angels who are hitting the ball thanks to Josh Hamilton finishing strong. Howie Kendrick back in the line up also helps as he's 6-9 vs. Garza while Trout is 3-7. Garza has a 5.31 ERA vs. the Angels this year and I think this is great value on the Angels side as the Rangers are over priced just because they "NEED TO WIN"
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks