• Advertisement

5.5* NFL POD - #Panthers vs #Saints Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5* NFL POD - #Panthers vs #Saints Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Saints/Panthers Over 45.5 5.5* POD
Okay Carolina's defense gets a lot of hype, but who have they faced? They have faced just 3 teams inside the top 15 in yards per play while the Saints are #6 in the league and by far the best the Panthers have faced and they have to do it in a loud dome in a controlled environment. Drew Brees also should have a bounce back game I can't see this offense scoring less than 20 points in three straight games.

The Panthers on the other hand should be able to put up points they put up 44 and 35 on this defense last year. The Saints defense is strong vs. the pass because of their pass rush, but that's not something you can rely on with Cam Newton's ability in the pocket. I think the Panthers will be able to score some points and at least get to 20 in this game because of their running game and how good their passing game is when they are able to effectively run the ball.

The Saints -3 looks like the biggest trap on the board on Sunday and I'm not falling for it. We are not taking the Panthers -3 either, because I do believe the Saints will put up points in this one and this line on the total gives us value since it was in the 50's last year. The Panthers are a dangerous team on the turf and they'll show it here. Over in their last 4 games on turf. The Saints offense always seems to show up in big games at home and they are 11-4 on the over in their last 15 vs. a winning team.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks