• Advertisement

Friday's Free Pick (11-5 L16) It is our LNF! 1DIME

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Friday's Free Pick (11-5 L16) It is our LNF! 1DIME

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 pm

You can now get my that will contain my premium plays! Today is Thursday and all of our short term packages come with a special guarantee!

We come off a 2 game skid on the free picks after winning 6 in a row. We will come back Friday night with a game we love!

Diamondbacks were busy last night in extra inning game with the Rangers that they lost in 13innings. Angels on the other hand travel to Arizona to face the struggling Diamondbacks who are 15-25 at home and are losing 76% of those games by more than 1 run.

I like this situation tonight as they have never faced Jered Weaver and they are hitting just .231 vs. RHP in their last 5 games while the Angels have been playing solid ball hitting .246 and scoring 5.4 runs per 9. Angels will face Billy Buckner. Refer to our Hot & Cold Pitchers articles for more info on him... It just does not look good! With Vlad coming around I'll bank on the Angels to win by more than 1 run.

Angels are 9-2 in their last 11 inter league games vs. RHP while the Dbacks are 3-13 in their last 16 as a dog +110-150.

Take Angels -1.5 @ +115 1dimes
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks