• Advertisement

2 Play Package Guaranteed 2-0 NBA/NCAAB POD's 71% and 76% AT

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2 Play Package Guaranteed 2-0 NBA/NCAAB POD's 71% and 76% AT

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Don't miss out on the two play package as we give out a big play in the Heat vs. Spurs match up featuring a 71% ATS angle while we also look to dominate another Big East match up with our college POD featuring a 76% ATS angle that you won't want to miss out on. Full in depth analysis for both games and Guaranteed 2-0 or 1 Day FREE

Xzvier +3 4.4* NCAAB POD; Heat +3 +100 3.5* NBA POD
Xavier +3 4.4** NCAAB POD
Xavier has been a dominant 16-1 at home this year and have been a solid team when facing revenge which they will be doing here on Thursday night after losing to Villanova by 20+ points. Xavier is 22-7 ATS (76% ATS Angle) when facing a team above .600 over their last 29 they are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 home games. Nova has been excellent on the road, but they are a high risk team, because they rely far too much on their perimeter play. In the first match up they hit 11 3’s, but doing that on the road against Xavier is much different. Xavier had a similar match up with a team shooting more than 40% of their shots from 3 last time out at home and they beat Creighton as a +2.5 point dog. I expect the same thing to happen tonight to finish the season with a bang.

In the first match up Xavier could not have played worse they allowed Nova to shoot 49.2% while they were out rebounded by 6 and turned the ball over 9 times while shooting 37.7%. First of all Nova has cooled down especially of late shooting just 42.8% from the field overall in their last 5 games and Xavier plays solid defense inside and I believe the percentages should easily flip in favor of Xavier who will have more motivation in this game trying to climb up the seeding of the Big East seeding.

<b>Heat +3 +100 3.5* NBA POD</b>
I'll take the Heat as a road dog all day long at this point in the season. The Heat lost at the Rockets and they'll look to avoid losing a second game in a row. Their last game was a tough situation after the emotional win and Lebron's 61 points from the night before. Now they get a little extra rest and should be motivated to win this game. They have won the last 5 match ups during the regular season with the Spurs. I just think the Heat are clicking on all cylinders right now and their last game was just a poor shooting game as Wade, Chalmers, Battier, James and Both combined to go 0-12 from beyond the arch. They also were out hustled being out rebounded by 13 which has been an issue all season, but with Wade, Bosh and James all under 40 minutes in that game they will be fresh and Miami plays their best defense on 1 days rest so if they lose I believe it will be by a basket.

The Spurs also have not played top tier competition at home lately and are just 5-14 ATS in their last 19 games vs. a team with a winning record above .600 and are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a winning road record while the Heat are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 following a SU loss.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks