• Advertisement

1.5** Free Play Wednesday #SEC Tournament

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

1.5** Free Play Wednesday #SEC Tournament

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:03 pm

South Carolina +3 -106 1.5* Free Play
Auburn won both match ups this season in rather convincing fashion by 16 points at home and 5 points on the road and they did so by shooting over 52% from the field in both games while Auburn went just 48-113. Every other statistical category flipped with home and away and was pretty even. I like a few things about the Gamecocks chances. For one it is hard to beat a team three times when you are evenly matched. South Carolina had 10 more shots in the two match ups this season and they were the better overall conference team. South Carolina finished the season with an impressive road win and they beat Kentucky at home as a double digit dog in 2 of their last 3 games. Auburn on the other hand is just 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 neutral site match ups and I don't think they are the better team. The only reason this is a free pick is I'm not sure how South Carolina's players are going to react to HC Frank Martin after suspension.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks