• Advertisement

ACC + BIG EAST Conference Tourney Picks Wednesday Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

ACC + BIG EAST Conference Tourney Picks Wednesday Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:03 pm

I've got two big plays on Wednesday night coming in the Big East and the SEC Tournament. After a few days off to watch the game sand update my algorithms I'm confident this is the start of a great tournament run so don't miss out on my end of season package for $199 if you want to save $ and increase your ROI.

Seton Hall -1.5 -106 4.5* NCAAB POD
How is Seton Hall favored for this match up when they lost to Butler twice during the season? Well I'll tell you why Butler went 4-14 in conference play and is clearly not the same team from years past. They have two scorers in Dunham and Woods and Seton Hall just saw these two at Butler a game they lost in their last game to end the season. Seton Hall should be able to put together a defensive strategy together and should win this game outright. Seton Hall has many more big conference wins and should get revenge here after losing to Butler twice this season. In the last game Butler shot 61% from 3 and doubled the amount of FTA while out rebounding forcing 4 turnovers and holding Seton Hall to 38.9%. I don't see anything close to that happening at MSG on Wednesday night. Seton Hall was quite resilient this year winning 9 of their 14 games that followed a loss and I look for a huge game from Gene Teague in the post. This is a team that beat Xavier twice and Georgetown twice and they are certainly capable of beating a bad Butler team once.

Georgia Tech -1 3.3* bonus
Georgia Tech beat BC twice this year and normally I don't play on a team the third time around after winning two times in a row, but Boston College is simply not as good as Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech has the tendency to beat up the weaker teams going 18-7 ATS in their last 25 vs. a team with a winning % below .400. Both of these teams won at Syracuse and are capable of pulling up an upset, but BC relies too much on the three ball and they shot it just 31.2% over their last 5 games while Georgia Tech defended it well at 28.4%.

Overall I think Georgia Tech was better than their record as they battled injuries all season but are finally healthy. They've got Trae Golden their leading scorer back along with their leading rebounder Robert Carter. They also have another solid player in Center Daniel MIller who leads the ACC in blocks and is 3rd in rebounds. Georgia Tech is not satisfied by beating BC twice this year they were bounced out of the first round last year by this team and should seek some revenge.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks