• Advertisement

RARE NBA & NCAAB POD Package - Guaranteed 2-0 Friday!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

RARE NBA & NCAAB POD Package - Guaranteed 2-0 Friday!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:03 pm

We got two play of the days going in one package with our NBA POD as well as our NCAAB POD so don't miss out it's guaranteed backed by a full in depth analysis and if we don't go 2-0 Saturday is on us!

Magic +4.5 3.3* NBA POD
The Wizards get a game against the Magic who are 19-47 overall on the year so I doubt they will be taking them very seriously. Washington is in the #6 slot in the East playoff race. Just 3.5 games separate 3-6 in the East so you better bet they are looking at their game on Saturday with the Brooklyn Nets who are just a 1/2 game back.

I believe this is an excellent spot to fade the Wizards because the Magic have been solid at home going 15-17 and have defeated some quality teams like the Clippers, Pacers, Thunder, and Nets. The Magic are also 9-3 ATS in their last 12 home games.

Providence -2 4.4* NCAAB POD
Providence won 3 more games in conference play as the two split the season series. Both Providence and Seton Hall won as significant under dogs on Thursday, but Seton Hall had the more unlikely win and what I consider to be the luckier win. Seton Hall defeated Villanova who I felt was vulnerable due to the fact they rely on the 3 so much. Well they went 4-19 from three and 15-26 from the FT line which is uncharacteristic while Seton Hall hit 8-19. Seton Hall is not a streaky offense that will all of a sudden get red hot so I expect them to digress back to the norm. After all we had them at -1.5 against Butler on Wednesday and they shot just 39.6% in a 1 point win. Providence on the other hand had more FT attempts and more rebounds in both match ups as they were +18 and +9 in FTA respectfully. Providence still wants in on the NCAA Tournament and a win would definitely put them there in my opinion so the pressure is on, but I think they'll deliver.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks