• Advertisement

RARE 5.5** AAC Game Of The Year - Louisville vs. Connecticut

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

RARE 5.5** AAC Game Of The Year - Louisville vs. Connecticut

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:03 pm

We do not often release game of the years but today's situation definitely warrants a max play! Don't miss out on this play which is backed by a full in depth analysis or one day is FREE!

Connecticut +8 5.5* MAX POD
Louisville just won by 33 against Uconn to wrap up the season and now they face off in the AAC Finals tonight as big favorites, but many feel the 7.5 points just is not enough with the public just simply pounding Louisville, but I'll take the points. Lousiville has been dominating teams, but their schedule has not been that challenging and Uconn is just hot right now. Uconn's path to this game has been much more difficult than Louisville who had to face Houston ranked 130th in kenpon's rankings and Rutgers 169th. Both of those teams are not ranked in the top 200 in defensive play. Uconn on the other hand is ranked 10th which means Louisville can expect to be battled here in this game.

Uconn had to play Memphis ranked 46th and Cinci who was ranked 25th. They got both of those teams best shots because Uconn beat them both in the regular season, but this hungry Connecticut team came away with victories. Connecticut had to sit out of post season play and they are led by the humble AAC player of the year in Shabazz Napier, but they have many players that can score in double digits and they just seem to all be clicking at the right time. 7.5 point is a lot when you look at two evenly matched teams, but Louisville has been dominating teams for so long we get an inflated line here no matter what way you spin it and I'll take advantage of it as I think Uconn wins this game outright.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks