• Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD + 2.2* BONUS - Guaranteed 2-0 - Includes Xav

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NCAAB POD + 2.2* BONUS - Guaranteed 2-0 - Includes Xav

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 pm

NC State +2.5 4.4* NCAAB POD
Xavier may be closer to Dayton, OH but they should be at a crowd disadvantage considering how many games they would play against rival Dayton before moving to the new Big East this year. Xavier has not played well on the road or neutral court going 5-10 on the year and this is not the same Xavier team that has had so much success in past NCAA tournaments. All of Xavier’s wins against other tournament teams have been at home and I think they are going to be at a real disadvantage when they don’t have a 100% Matt Stainbrook who is not 100% and leads his team in rebounding and is 3rd in the Big East in FG%. Xavier also has trouble guarding top scorers as Doug McDermott averaged 31.3 ppg against them over 3 games. Well enter the ACC’s player of the year T.J. Warren who averaged 31.2 ppg over his last 5. He can single handedly beat a team.

I looked at all of the stats on the season and these two teams are very comparable. Some could argue this game should be a pk’m, but it’s not so I’m going with the value here based on getting points and playing on the team with the better player and the team that played better down the stretch.

Davidson +7 2.2* bonus
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks