• Advertisement

2 Play Package Guaranteed 2-0 - Featuring NCAAB POD - #Tenne

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2 Play Package Guaranteed 2-0 - Featuring NCAAB POD - #Tenne

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Last night we gave you a winner on our POD in NC State +2.5 as they dominated the entire game and we gave you a free winner in Albany with a Davidson +7 bonus which lost by 1 point ATS after Davidson controlled the entire game. Tonight we are offering a similar package that is backed by a full in depth analysis!

Vermont +4.5 2.2* bonus
Vermont is our bonus play this team is seasoned and can play on the road losing by just 1 at Duke and 6 at Harvard, two NCAA tournament teams that I can see easily making it to the Sweet 16. Vermont is used to post season basketball and Georgia is not. Vermont is actually ahead of Georgia in adjusted rankings and I think 4.5 points is the right value. Vermont is very balanced offensively and they should have the advantage in turnovers. I don't see how Georgia can win big here tonight when they lost in non conference games to the likes of Davidson Temple, and George Washington. Vermont is a comparable game and Vermont should cover.

Tennessee +2 4.4* NCAAB POD
Tennessee is ranked 11th in adjusted stats compared to Iowa who is ranked 28th. These are two similar teams very much similar to the match up we had last night with NC State and Xavier and once again tonight I"m going with the team with the better star player, and the team that is the under dog that finished the season on a better roll.

Tennesee's Jordan McRae will be the difference he'll be the best player in this game and he can hit form three and create his own shot which is a nice combination with Tennessee's dominating defense which is ranked 15th in adjusted rankings compared to Iowa who are ranked 129th.

Tennessee allowed just 32.9% over their final 5 games while shooting 47% compared with Iowa who tanked 6 of their last 7 games and allowed 51.1% to opponents over their last 5 games. Tennessee gave Florida all they wanted in the SEC tournament and led by 7 at the half while Iowa was busy losing to Northwestern. Tennessee is one of the more under rated teams this is a team that dominated Virginia 87-52 at home earlier this year and Virginia is a #1 seed.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks