• Advertisement

4.4* NFL POD Monday Night Football!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4* NFL POD Monday Night Football!

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Eagles +3 4.4* NFL POD
I will go with the Eagles tonight, because I think they are the better team. As long as the zebras do not impact this game for the home team I think the Eagles will win this game. It is no secret that their is a lot of love out there for Andrew Luck and that he's an elite QB in this league. However, he's backed by a defense that is just very bad especially with out Robert Mathis running around and he does not have a supporting running game. Trent Richardson still has not proven that he can play at this level, but the Colts keep throwing him out there since they made a huge investment. Eagles defense should get a few stops due to the fact that they'll know what's coming in this one dimensional offense.

For the Eagles their offense should be able to move the ball well and the public image is already distorted from their slow start against one of the worst teams in the league, the Jacksonville Jaguars. However, the Eagles outscored the Jaguars 34-0 down the stretch and they feature an elite offense with the best running back in the league along with weapons all over the field for Nick Foles. If the Eagles don't win or cover this game it will be because of the referees.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks