• Advertisement

3 Play Early Bird Package - Featuring 5.5* MAX NFL POD! Guar

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3 Play Early Bird Package - Featuring 5.5* MAX NFL POD! Guar

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Don't miss out on Sundays action after he just dominated another's Saturday college football in back-to-back weeks. We are releasing a three play package featuring our Macs play of the day which is guaranteed back by a full in-depth analysis for your betting confidence. We have dominated these plays in NFL action over our career and you will not be disappointed.

Giants -1 5.5* NFL POD
The stock couldn't be anymore on these New York Giants but it still Eli Manning versus Ryan Fitzpatrick.Houston is to it on the Giants are owing to but the Houston Texans had the ball last week for nearly 70% again but they were still outgained by the Oakland Raiders. I said the Oakland Raiders.Houston Texans were also looking by the Redskins on the season Ryan Fitzpatrick is only averaging 170 yards passing per game while the running game is carrying this team. It's a bad matchup for Houston because of the rushing game will have its hands full with the Giants who are holding opponents in check, ranked sixth in yards per carry run defense. Go to sleep.

The Giants defense has been good when you think about the position the offenses put them in. Eli Manning has not had a lot of help from the running game he has not had a lot of help from his receivers dropping passes. However in this game he will face Houston who is allowing 5.8 yards per carry which is worse in the league. Go to sleepHouston does have a difficult scheduling spot having to travel to Oakland then back to Houston and now to New York. I have a lot of respect for Tom Coughlin as a coach and Gill have this team ready. The teams played extremely sloppy to start the season and again everybody is against them and usually when everybody is against one team that's when they usually shine especially when you are backed by a solid head coach.

Bills -2 3.3* play
The San Diego Chargers are often absolutely amazing win against the Seattle Seahawks. I actually picked the Chargers to cover that spread last weekend and I was not shocked when they won the game. However now they have to go all the way across the country to play on the East Coast in an early game after defeating the Super Bowl champions.

Teams to upset Super Bowl champions are six – 29 straight up on the road facing a team that's off a win in their next game.The Chargers themselves are one – eight against the spread on the road against AFC East opponents in their last nine trips. This is clearly a hangover gamblers and underrated bills team who has talent on offense and defense especially that defensive line.I also feel very confident knowing the Chargers are dead last in yards per play differential on the season at -1.6 yards per play

Titans +7 3.3* play
57% of the public and probably more by the start of this game are backing the Cincinnati Bengals. They are 10 – zero ATS in their last 10 games. However right now their stock is just too high and that exactly when I like to bet against the team. For instance they just got done dominating the Atlanta Falcons which in recent memory on Thursday night put on an absolute show on Thursday night football.

Marvin Lewis is just not that good of a coach in my opinion especially when you compare him to Ken Wisenhunt of the Tennessee Titans. The Titans won on the road in week one against Kansas City 26 to 10 and then they lost at home into the Dallas Cowboys. So the public perception on this team is just not very good right now again the stock is well in the Titans in very high and the bangles and naturally were going to get a spread by the oddsmakers that is just not right.

If you're still not feeling good about this game realized that the Bengals offense is really banged up AJ Green is good to play tomorrow however they are without their number to wide receiver in Marvin Jones and Tyler Eifert is also out. The Titans are 5-2 ATS in their last seven in Cincinnati.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks