• Advertisement

RARE 5.5* Max NFL POD Guaranteed + 4* MLB POD! Guaranteed 2-

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

RARE 5.5* Max NFL POD Guaranteed + 4* MLB POD! Guaranteed 2-

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:32 pm

We are 5-1 against the spread on NFL player the days in 2014. That's nothing new as we have always dominated our top players in the sport. Tonight's plan is a special play because it's a Max unit play for me and it's also guaranteed to go to an all with an MLB player the game bonus.

Redskins -3 5.5* NFL POD
First of all the Giants have played sloppy all year long and if they can't run the ball there does not come to be successful. Ironically the Washington Redskins have been excellent against the run andto excellent rankings in Houston Texans and the Philadelphia Eagles yet their rank number one in run defense as far as ypc is considered. After the Redskins are top 10 team for yards per play on offense and yards per play allowed on defense and their basically a pk vs. the New York Giants. I don't think so I think this line is way off and I think the oddsmakers are setting it because the Giants didn't just beat the Houston Texans at home while the Washington Redskins lost the Houston Texans on the road.

However now that RG three is gone Kirk cousins is taken over this offense and he fits into the system much better. Cousins in the Redskins have averaged 38 points per game since he's taken over and the offense is really clicking. For the Giants have played sloppy all year long I don't really see that changing. Even in their win last week Eli Manning had turned the ball over and it wasn't a smooth gain. I don't see how the Giants will be able to move the ball consistently in this scheme which is what there and I have to do because the Redskins can score and move the ball. The Redskins not only are number one in the league against the run but they are number one in sack percentage and it's a major weakness of the Giants. Protecting the quarterback is crucial when Eli Manning is taking snaps and if they can't do that this scheme should be a blowout.

Royals -140 4* MLB POD
This is arguably Kansas City's biggest game of the year and their opportunity to get into the playoffs for the first time since 1985. They just got done taking two of three different from the Cleveland Indians but they left the door open and I think that door will be shut tonight with their ace on the mound. James Shields has been absolutely dominating and even better on the road and the Royals have been great on the road 44 – 33 compared to 42 – 39 at home.

Over the last two seasons Shields has gone 20 – five with a 2.48 ERA. He's also been strong down the stretch. He's got a 2.67 ERA in four starts against the White Sox and the type of pitcher that can handle these big moments.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks