• Advertisement

3.3* NCAAF Mid Afternoon Play - #FSU vs. #NCST 3:30pm ET

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* NCAAF Mid Afternoon Play - #FSU vs. #NCST 3:30pm ET

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

The last two weeks in college football have really turned around for us as he swept the board two weeks ago followed by a 52 ATS week last week. Don't miss out on one of my earlier games on Saturday between Florida State and NC State this plays back by a full in-depth analysis and is guaranteed or Sunday's NFL action is free.

NC ST +18.5 3.3* PLAY
Florida State was overrated to start the year they were overrated after their first game second gain and 13. Part of it is the sophomore slump after dominating 2013 in winning the national championship. This is another dangerous game Florida State and they have struggled playing here losing five of their last seven. Winston will return after last week's suspension and Florida State should cruise to victory right?

NC State had basically up by last week and will be well prepared for what is their game of the year arguably the biggest game at home in their history. That only are they getting the number one ranked team in their own building for the first time ever they also get to face the Heisman Trophy winner for the first time ever at home and as we all know Florida State are the reigning national champions.

NC State's defense definitely has a chip on his shoulder in this game after allowing 35 points in 11 minutes in Florida State's Stadium last year. The key to this game is to get pressure on Winston and Florida State's offense of lines having a hard time blocking for him ranked 100 in pass protection.

Florida State's offense has definitely not been the same in 2014 and I do expect them to win this game but I think they come into this game often emotional win in overtime last week without Winston and they will be a little slow in the beginning. That should leave plenty opportunity for NC state to cover this widespread at home.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks