• Advertisement

Sunday's 5.5* Max NFL POD Guaranteed! 5-2ATS This Year!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Sunday's 5.5* Max NFL POD Guaranteed! 5-2ATS This Year!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:03 pm

TB Bucs +9 5.5* MAX NFL POD
Am I crazy after the Bucs lost 14-56 in embarrassing fashion against the Atlanta Falcons? Maybe I am, but when you parlay that with the fact that the Steelers dominated the Panthers on the road and I think we get tremendous value. Oddsmakers know they can get away with a high spread here, but in my opinion Tampa is not as bad as they looked (5 turnovers had a lot to do with it), and the Steelers are not as good as they looked.

For one the Steelers have some major issues on defense with the loss of 3 top defenders. They are so thin on defense they brought James Harrisson back. Talk about being desperate. Tampa will likely start MIke Glennon here and that makes me more confident going into this match up when you look at what Pittsburgh has struggled with which is defending the run. The Steelers uncharacteristically are allowing 5+ yards per carry while the Bucs average about that. Plenty of value here on the Bucs who should be able to move the chains with their passing game now that the Steelers are without Ike Taylor and the running game with Bobby Rainey and Doug Martin.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks