• Advertisement

3.3* Early Bird Special with 3.3* Late Afternoon Bonus

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* Early Bird Special with 3.3* Late Afternoon Bonus

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Panthers +3 3.3* play
Stock has fallen on this Panthers team after their blow out loss to the Steelers last week in primetime and now they go on the road to face the Ravens as a 3 point under dog and I think they'll bounce back. The Ravens have had 3 emotional games to start the season and they won last week on a game winning FG against the Browns. It's time for the Ravens to come back down and I expect a defensive football game that the Panthers win in the end.

49ers -3.5 3.3* play
The 49ers stock is very low while the Eagles couldn't be getting more credit. The 49ers defense is not looking like it used to and the offense has been inconsistent. 49ers head coach's job is on the line is what some people are reporting, but I call bull shit. I expect the 49ers to come out today and get a win, because they need it in that division and they want to prove that they are still a top 3 team in the NFC. I expect them to fully dominate here today.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks