• Advertisement

Monday Night Football - 4* NFL POD Guaranteed 6-2 ATS This Y

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Monday Night Football - 4* NFL POD Guaranteed 6-2 ATS This Y

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:32 pm

A very interesting battle here tonight between two playoff teams from a year ago. Both have played the Dolphins in Miami with different results and I think I have an edge on the game because of that. This game is backed by a full in depth analysis and I'm 6-2 ATS on NFL play of the days this year and for my career I have profited over $90,000 for $1,000/unit bettors with nearly an 8% return on investment. It's all about conservative action and long term profits with me. Don't miss out on Monday's play!

Patriots -3 +115 4* NFL POD
There is tremendous value right now on the Patriots. They have not looked good on offense and the defense has carried them through their two wins on the season. Their defense is definitely improved and go up against a Chiefs team that is particularly weak. The start of the season has definitely changed a lot of the public's perception on the Patriots, but this team will be just fine and in the mix to go to the Super Bowl again by the end of the season. The offensive line is having growing pains, but I think we see an improvement this week and the offense will surely benefit. Most of the public is thinking about the fact that the Chiefs went to Miami and dominated 34-15 while the Patriots lost 20-33. I'm not.. This team always gets up for Monday night covering 9 of their last 13.

I also like the Patriots for the unfortunate fact that the Chiefs are down a lot of starters already early in the season. They are without 2 opening day starters on offense and have replaced those guys with two rookies and on defense they are without 4 starters from their opening day roster as well. Bottom line this Patriots offense has nowhere to go but up and with Brady in the mix that's going to happen sooner rather than later. What better time than on Monday night with many doubting the 2014 Patriots. Their defense has been elite allowing 272 yards per game which is good for 2nd in the league. KC's defensive unit is ranked 16th. New England is #1 from a yards/play perspective while KC is 19th. On offense KC is ranked 29th in yards per play while the Patriots are ranked 32nd.. Again not going to last with Brady. I expect the offensive line issues to be a thing of the past and we will see a different game plan here tonight.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks