• Advertisement

4.5** MLB POD Early Riser - #Orioles vs. #Tigers

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.5** MLB POD Early Riser - #Orioles vs. #Tigers

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Don't miss out as we look to go 2-0 in the post season on MLB POD's and it starts early on Friday with a 4.5* MLB POD between the Orioles and Tigers guaranteed or my Saturday action is FREE! That's right get all of my college football picks absolutely FREE on Saturday which is my most dominating sport - 3 winning Saturday's in a row and #1 overall career college football expert on the sports capping network!

Orioles -105 4.5* MLB POD
Detroit is not made for this right now and Baltimore just has too good of an overall team. The Tigers turn to Justin Verlander and the name is big which is giving us value on the Orioles, but Verlander has not been himself all year with a 4.54 ERA. If you take the name away and see the odds and you see the bullpen advantage that the Orioles have and they are home you'd be all over this line. However, the fact that Verlander is a power arm it's moving money towards Detroit. I'm just not buying it right now.

Wei Yen Chen had an average first half, but he seemed to get stronger as the year went on. He's a better overall option than Justin Verlander here. He posts a 3.54 ERA on the year 2.76 since the All Star break over 13 starts and the Tigers never got to face him. Chen won't have to go very deep into this game all the manager is asking for him is to get to 5 innings and they hand it over to one of the deepest bullpens in baseball, Detroit has a 4.29 ERA ranked 27th, but a 6.84 ERA over their last 10 games compared to the Orioles who have a 2.12 ERA. It's also worth mentioning that the Tigers over their last 10 games have struggled vs. LHP which they'll face today, hitting .179 and scoring 0.82 runs per 9.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks