• Advertisement

4.4** NFL Teaser of the Week! 5-0 on Football Teasers This

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NFL Teaser of the Week! 5-0 on Football Teasers This

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Bengals -1 / Giants +8.5 4.4* Teaser of the Week!
First of all the Bengals lost in blow out fashion against a pissed off Patriots team in front of a national audience. They are still 7 point favorites and I think that's about right, but I see no way they lose this game to the Carolina Panthers. First of all the Bengals did not play as bad as the final score indicated and they were averaging 6.7 yards per play, but 3 fumbles created a blow out game. Now you have the Panthers who just had an all in effort against the Bears because they needed the win and now here comes the bad game on the road. The offensive line and running game is not 100% and Carolina seems to have just 1 receiver and he's an inexperienced rookie who fumbles a lot. Carolina's defense is not the same as last year allowing +1 yard per play on the season (5.9 ranked 23rd), but over their last 3 games they have been shredded for 6.7 yards per play which would be worst in the league.

I'm taking the Giants over a TD on the road against the Eagles who have no impressed me. They have been out gained by 100+ yards in three straight games vs. the Rams, 49ers, and Redskins. The Giants are trending upwards and have uncovered some weapons and the offense is balanced while the defense plays better than the numbers suggest. The Eagles offense is a shell of itself as they have a banged up offensive line that McCoy can not run behind. I expect a close game throughout as the Eagles offense does not scare these Giants. You wouldn't know it but the Eagles are actually ranked 19th in yards per play. The Eagles are also 8-22-1 ATS in their L31 home games while the Giants are 27-11-1 ATS in their last 39 road games vs. a winning home team!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks