• Advertisement

Niagra vs. Siena

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Niagra vs. Siena

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 pm

MAAC CHAMPIONSHIP!
NIAGRA VS. SIENA (9:00pm et)
vs.
6** PLAY (5-2ATS RUN ON 6** PLAYS LAST 3 DAYS)

PREMIUM CONTENT:[/b]

NIAGRA VS. SIENA (9:00pm et)- Both teams were in action in the semi-finals last night while Niagra went into OT Siena breezed by Fairfield and was able to give some players a break.  ONly 2 players played over 30 minutes while Niagra had all 5 starters play over 30 minutes and four of them played over 40.  Siena is also on revenge from their recent loss to Niagra 100-85.  Siena shot just 42.3FG% in that game and 69% from the FT line, while Niagra was on fire 52.1FG% and 71.4% from the charity stripe.  Niagra really is not known for their offense as they shoot just 42.1% on the season from the field and I do not think that they'll have a game against Siena even close to when they put up 100 on Siena.  This is the MAAC Championship and Siena wants to badly go to the NCAA tournament.  They should feel slightly embarassed that they gave up 100 to Niagra, and I think you will see more of an emphasis on defense tonight.  Niagra was lucky to get by Rider last night and they struggled offesnively, but what looks like a gift on paper from the refs, Niagra got to the FT line a sickening 29 more times than Rider.  I do not see similar luck coming here tonight.  I look for Siena to come out strong early and aggresive and I look for Niagra to stay in the game with their defense, but it will be Siena who pulls away late with their offense and a tired Niagra team who is just 1-2ATS on 0 days rest might I add. [/b]

Take Siena -3.5 (6** play!)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks