• Advertisement

St. Louis vs. La Salle

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

St. Louis vs. La Salle

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 pm

FCF- GUARANTEED PLAY- JUST $10!
St. Louis vs. La Salle (12:00pm et)-

5** side + 2** total BONUS!
vs.
88% run last 11 days on 5** plays including 2-0ATS yesterday!
7-0-1ats last 8 College basketball 5** plays
74% trend dating back to the 2000 season in our favor on the total!

GUARANTEED PICK:[/b][/b]

St. Louis/La Salle (12:00pm et)- [/b]La Salle was just the third team to take down St. Louis on their home court in the season finale La Salle beat Saint Louis 68-62.  They will meet as the #8 and #9 seeds in the A-10 conference tournament at noon today.  I look for La Salle to continue it’s hot streak as they have won four games in a row coming into this game.  St. Louis has beaten just 2 teams on the road this season (Richmond, Fordham).  Fordham has just 3 wins all season long while Richmond is right in line with La Salle, but remember St. Louis had major revenge against this team as Richmond was just the 2nd team to beat St. Louis on their home court so you know motivation was at its highest.  I just do not see St. Louis having a chance to win here today.  La Salle has too much height for St. Louis as not a single one of their starters is below the height of 6 foot 5.  I think Rodney Green will have a huge game again today as he has been hot averaging 23.3ppg and 5.3rbg in his last 3 games.  He had 24 against St. Louis and I believe he will again be the story here today. Note that La Salle is a decent road team.  They are 6-4 on the road this year and if we go back to the very beginning of the season this is a team that lost to Uconn by just 8 points on neutral court.  Take the team with the better star as they seem to shine bright here. La Salle -3 (5* play)[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]

[/b]

2** BONUS TOTAL- [/b][/b]Since 2000 season the over/under is 10-29-1 when teams (St. Louis) are coming off losing + losing ATS + going over at home in their last game now playing vs. division as an away 3-6.5 line.  We had just 130 points on the total in the last game and I do not see this game going as high with playoff intensity.  Neither one of these teams are offensively dominant and the under 7-3 in the Lasalles last 10 games. [/b]Take Under 127 (2** play)[/b][/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks