• Advertisement

St. Johns vs. Marquette

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

St. Johns vs. Marquette

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:32 pm

St. John’s vs. Marquette (2:30pm et)

FCF- 6** GUARANTEED PLAY- JUST $10
vs.
6** play on side (67% last 5 days on 6** plays!!)

GUARANTEED PICK-

St. Johns/Marquette (2:20pm et)[/b] Marquette really suffered down the stretch without Dominic James’ who is out for the remainder of the season with the broken foot and the Golden Eagles haven’t won since. Marquette closed the year with 4 losses to ranked opponents and is looking for something positive to build on today. This does not guarantee a victory against a St. Johns team who already upset Georgetown yesterday. Just because a team has to win does not mean they will win! I feel teams play much loser when they do not “need” the win and that is exactly the position St. Johns finds themselves here today in what is basically a home game for them at MSG. St. John’s lost to Marquette at Marquette by 14 as 16 point dogs, but like I said Marquette was home and they also had James’ in that game. Marquette has been giving up a lot of points as of late and I think it will lead to St. John’s covering the game and possibly even stealing the game. Marquette has been giving up 80.6ppg in their last 5 which is 10.6 more than they gave up all year long. This does not bode well for a team trying to feel good about them going into the NCAA tournament. St. John’s already has success this year on revenge when they took down Seton Hall the second time they met. Again I only give them a 35% chance at winning the game, but with St. John’s getting 8 points here we will roll with the underdog confidently. Take St. John’s +8 (6* play[/b][/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks