• Advertisement

Syracuse vs. Oklahoma- NCAAB POD

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Syracuse vs. Oklahoma- NCAAB POD

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 pm

VS.
4-UNIT NCAAB POD
ODDSMAKER ERROR PLAY
19-4ats LAST 23 O.E. PLAYS!

GUARANTEED PLAY:

Syracuse/Oklahoma- Syracuse has a lot of experience dealing with big men this year.  They play in a much more talented conference the Big East.  Big East dominated yesterday going 3-0.  Pitt, Uconn, and Nova all won and I expect nothing less from today.  While I think Louisville might have some problems with a NBA talented Arizona team I think Syracuse will get the win here against Blake Griffin.  Griffin will get his rebound, but I think offensively he might struggle a bit against Syracuse 2-3 zone and the physical play of the 6-9 forwards down there.  Onuaku and Jackson are going to be the key to the game.  Oklahoma can grab offensive rebounds and score on secon chances.  We saw in the 6-OT time that Syracuse is certainly vulnerable when it comes to rebounding the ball.  Which brings me to my next point TO's Oklahoma has given up 16 per game over their last 5 games and they now face a much better defense than the previous 5.  That should offset any rebound advantage Oklahoma has.  Also Oklahoma relies far too much on FT's they are averaging 12.6 more than opponents and 27 per game.  Syracuse only allows opponents to get their 21 times per game and they get their themselves 22 times.  An advantage that Oklahoma has been able to count on won't be there tonight. Take the Orangemen +1 (4-UNIT NCAAB POD)

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks