• Advertisement

3 FREE PLAY- As vs. Angels

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3 FREE PLAY- As vs. Angels

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 pm

vs.

ALL MLB plays are FREE!

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.

UNIT PLAY[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]PHere we are again with the A's looking like favorites on the road because they have the "better pitcher" in the match up.  In my opinion I do not think so in this match up.  Eveland had a nice year and a 3.49 pre-allstar era.  However he struggled all year on the road with a 5.64era and 6.06era vs. LAA including 7.36era 11ip with 9er at the Angels.  Hunter/Kendrick/Abreu are 10/19 vs. Eveland.  On the other hand young gun Adrenhart who has a lot of potential which would seem otherwise given how he pitched when he came up last year.  I think he lacks a little confidence and he is gaining some with a 3-0 and 3.12era in 6 starts in spring training.  Only 1 player has a hit off Adenhart as they are 1/9 with a .111avg.  However, Adenhart struggled with control and walked 4 guys, but I see him pitching well within his limits to win this game…..Take Angels +100[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks