• Advertisement

3U & 2U bonus- JUST $2!!- Marlins vs. Mets

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3U & 2U bonus- JUST $2!!- Marlins vs. Mets

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Marlins have struggled against quality opponents and they will continue now with Hanley Ramirez's injury. He is doubtful tonight and that is good news for LIvan Hernandez who does not have great numbers against the Marlins, but neither does Nolasco against the Mets. Nolasco is 2-3 with a 6.40 era when visiting the Mets. He has a 2-5 6.28era overall vs. the Mets. The Mets line up is killing Nolasco. Reyes .448 3HR, Wright .429 3HR, Beltran .308, Delgado .304, Murphy .364, Castillo .667, Church .200. I expect Nolasco to struggle as he has all year long. He has not put together one solid start yet and he struggles with his command. I expect him to do the same tonight when he looks at the lineup card and the opponents numbers against. On the other side of the ball you have Hernandez who has struggled vs. the Marlins 7.22era in 5GS in the last 3 years. Hernandez who struggled in his last 2 starts will likely give up a few runs here tonight, but will give the Mets 7 innings and get the win tonight. He'll benefit the most from Hanley Ramirez absence from the line up. Ramirez had a .357avg, 5rbi, 1HR in just 15AB vs. Hernandez. I think he can come up with a crafty performance without Ramirez in the lineup.

Take Mets -120 (3U play), Take Over 9.5 runs (2U play) 1-5 scale
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks