• Advertisement

4DIME MLB POD (55-25 THIS SEASON!) $20 GUARANTEED!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4DIME MLB POD (55-25 THIS SEASON!) $20 GUARANTEED!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm

The Phillies come into this game 1-9 in their last 10 games after allowing 5 in the previous game. They haven't been their usual gritty team and that is part to the struggles of Jimmy Rollins if you ask me. Same situation here tonight as they go up against Javier Vazquez who has found his resurgence in Atlanta.

Vazquez has a 2.95ERA here at home and should be poised to pitch well against a Phillies lineup who is batting .193 vs. RHP and scoring 1.82 runs per 9 in their last 5 games. Vazquez has already faced the Phillies twice this year going 13.2IP and 12K's allowing 5ER. Nothing spectacular but this time he won't have to face Raul Ibanez who has 4HR in 19AB off him. Other than Utley 5-15 nobody has good numbers and they have a .202avg against Vazquez as a team. I look for them to continue to struggle and the Braves bullpen has pitched well as of late 2.38ERA last 5.

Happ will go for the Phillies and he was great in his last start in Toronto. He has faced the Braves twice so like many other teams I think the Braves have a good idea on how to approach the lefty here tonight. It also does not hurt that the Braves are ripping LHP. .317avg 9.42r/9 last 5 and .294average with 7.52 r/9 last 10.

Worth noting: Home team is 13-3 the last 16 appearnces behind home plate for the umpire vs. Braves.

Take Braves -133 4DIMES
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks