• Advertisement

11-1 Last 12 MLB POD's- 3U POD- $10- Orioles vs. Nats

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

11-1 Last 12 MLB POD's- 3U POD- $10- Orioles vs. Nats

Postby Pick Bot » Sat May 23, 2009 7:10 pm

You Can View a Snapshot at my

Okay, the Nationals have been pretty bad at home with a 6-14 record. They have Detwiler on the mound today and I really like this match up for him. The young LHP threw 5IP in his first start giving up just 4H and 0BB for a 0.80whip! He did give up 2 runs on a HR, but he had 6K's in 5IP. Do not expect him to make a claim to a spot in the starting rotation as Cabrera and Olsen have been awful. I can see him giving an extra effort today to show that he deserves to be in the rotation.

The Orioles can not hit LHP. In their last 10 games they are scoring 0.67 Runs/9 Innings with a .172 average. In the last 5 games they are scoring a 1.64 Runs/9 with an average of .175. Today they go against a tough lefty on the road where they are 6-14. Orioles after a win have cost 8.04 units and they have just a .250W/L% in that situation.

Uehara will be on the mound he has a 6.09 road ERA compared to his 2.63 home ERA and the Nats do hit RHP much better than they do a LHP. This play looks easy to me as all the public is on the Orioles and the juice is quickly coming off the Nats for one reason only. They will win.

Take Nats +117, 3U play
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks