• Advertisement

SYRACUSE VS INDIANA ODDSMAKER ERROR!!!

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

SYRACUSE VS INDIANA ODDSMAKER ERROR!!!

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Syracuse +5.5 4*
Syracuse ML +195 1*

Most know that I despise IU and yes that is very true but I am being as logical as I can on this one.

Plain and simple this is a nightmare match up for Indiana. Cuse is going to get any type of shot they want tonight and they will control second chance opportunities. As long as they do these 2 things tonight which is one of there better areas than I see no reason why the wrong team is favored.

This is practically a home game for Syracuse and as we all know Indiana has been down right suspect in true road games all season. You take them out of the State team becomes avg IMO. Which we should see as Crean is probably the worst coach left in the remaining field.

If it comes down to a tight game Oladipo and Hulls are not going to knock down a wide open J as they will have a difficult time scoring over the length.

I expect IU to get ran off the court from the start of this game and Cuse to tighten up down the stretch and not let anyone back into it as they have done before.

More importantly as sad as this may be and I do feel bad for MCW but this team and himself is going to play inspired basketball tonight and we should see Syracuse's best game of the year all because they are going to pick this kid and his family up and do something special.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays